PortRisk provides you with updated security intelligence on ports and terminals in medium and high-risk areas around the world. PortRisk is the first true port security assessment product and includes port and terminal security information and assessments of more than 200 specifically selected ports around the world.
Request a free trial for a personal experience of the System.
- Global maps (including digital sea charts)
- Port data with UNLOCODE code, ISPS level etc.
- Port risk, vulnerability and threat assessments
- City threat assessments and guidance for crew changes
- Country threat assessments
- Facility security information
- Security and emergency units information
- Photos and maps
All data within the system is carefully collected, analysed and systematically assessed by the Risk Intelligence analysts, the majority of whom have at least 10-15 years of experience.
No need for a full subscription to PortRisk? Get access to single Ports through a Client Portal.
There are more than 200 ports in PortRisk. Many of the ports in High Risk Areas have been surveyed within the last year and qualified as PAL 1 ports (PortRisk Assessment Level). When you buy access to a PAL 1 port, you will get access to a complete Port Security Risk Assessment. If a port has not been surveyed it will be qualified as PAL 2 port. As a minimum a full Port Threat Assessment will be available for PAL 2 ports.