Port Facility Audits & Review
The purpose of an audit of security activities is to evaluating the specific security activity in the port or facility, such as, but not limited to:
- Employees security duties and knowledge
- External security personnel security duties and knowledge
- The use of security equipment and their effectiveness
- The ability to control restricted areas and/or access to the facility
- Response in case of a security incident etc.
The purpose of a review of an assessment and/or a security plan is to ensure that these are up to date regarding their purpose of the security measures, change of threats, cargo categories, change of structure or as a result of a security incident, construction project etc.