Below you will find current available job positions at Risk Intelligence.
Sales & Client Relations Manager
Do you have the capacity to engage with the major players and are you humble enough to approach the smaller, specialised companies within the marine community?
Do you understand the different and individual needs when dealing with container shipping, bulk carriers, tanker operators, port facilities, oil & gas companies, offshore installations and Government Agencies?
Do you hold the skills to push Risk Intelligence sales and client relations to the next level?
The purpose of the position is to win and retain corporate marine business throughout Europe and the Middle East. The Sales Manager is responsible for identifying and engaging potential new clients.
Furthermore, the Sales Manager will be responsible for maintaining and expanding relations with a number of existing clients.
The Sales Manager will have an important role in developing a qualification process for identifying new sales leads.
- New sales of Risk Intelligence System and other subscription products.
- Identify, qualify and contact new clients.
- Contribute to sales of Risk Intelligence Advisory Services.
- Contribute to develop a sales lead qualification process.
- Develop business with own accounts/clients.
We are looking for a candidate with strong presentation and closing skills. The successful candidate will have several years of experience in the security and marine industry and be a true sales professional and capable of working autonomously. The candidate should be highly collaborative with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, a problem solver and a positive challenger.
Furthermore, we expect:
- Proven sales track record with references.
- Fluent in English (native or high level of proficiency) with preferably one other major European language.
- Good communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated, autonomous and able to prioritize tasks.
- Commercial insight and understanding.
- Cross Cultural experience - able to work in global markets and across multiple cultures.
- Security, Defence, Police and/or Risk Management experience.
- Experienced in Salesforce, Microsoft 365 and Excel (user level).
- Willingness to travel internationally, as the job requires an estimated average of 60 -80 days of business related travel a year.
- Management experience or ambitions.
- Clean criminal record.
- EU citizen or otherwise entitled to hold a work permit in Denmark.
In the position as Sales Manager, you will be a part of Risk Intelligence’s main office with reference to the Head of Sales & Marketing. Our corporate culture is characterized by well-defined values and an informal but performance oriented work environment. We place strong emphasis on personal characteristics and you should be social, outgoing and communicative to blend in with the rest of the staff. Our staff is currently composed of 9 nationalities and the corporate language is English.
1 August 2017 or according to agreement.
Your application should include a CV, contact information for two references, and a cover letter of no more than one page explaining why you consider yourself suitable for the position. Submit your application in English marked with “Sales & Client Relations Manager” to email@example.com.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Director Henrik Ehlers Kragh on +45 7026 6230.
Risk Intelligence continuously goes through the applications so please apply as soon as possible and no later than 11 of May 2017. Candidates will be invited for initial interviews end May/early June in Vedbaek, Denmark, and the final candidate will be notified at the end of June 2017.
Download job posting in PDF:
Internship position August 2017- January 2018
Are you interested in working on security analysis in the international arena?
Risk Intelligence in Copenhagen, Denmark, is offering an internship position to a dedicated person with interest in maritime security risks.
Risk Intelligence provides independent, unbiased, intelligence-led analysis and advisory services to private and governmental clients on security threats and risks. Risk Intelligence has been specialising in analysing threats from and interaction between piracy, organised crime, terrorism, insurgency and military conflicts since 2001. We advise on security analysis to private and governmental organisations.
As an intern at Risk Intelligence you will take part in a broad range of activities relating to analysis, research and customer relations. With the support of your supervisor, you will be expected to take part in everyday activities at the office, including analytical tasks as well as some administrative duties. Your responsibilities will vary and be at different levels of complexity depending upon your background, skills and interests.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A Bachelor degree, preferably from fields relating to Political Science/International Relations/security/intelligence etc. or equivalent work experience/training in the security and intelligence field
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- International experience from living and/or working abroad is desirable.
We place strong emphasis on your personal characteristics, and you should be social, outgoing and communicative to fit in with the staff.
The Internship is within the period August 2017 - January 2018. We are open towards tailoring the duration of the internship in accordance with your requirements, but the desired duration is a minimum of 4 months.
The internship is unpaid. Reasonable expenses in relation to the internship, however, may be covered. The intern will be working at the Risk Intelligence headquarters in Vedbæk, just outside Copenhagen, Denmark.
Your application should contain a CV, including contact information for two references, and a cover letter of no more than one page explaining why you consider yourself to be suitable for the position. Please specify the time period of interest for you.
Submit your application in English and marked with “Internship application” to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application process will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found.
You are welcome to contact Mr Hans-Kristian Pedersen, email@example.com for further information.
For general information about Risk Intelligence, please consult www.riskintelligence.eu